The Solar and Water Tracker and the Sustainability Ticker line the walls of the lobby or INFO HUB. All are updated throughout the day in real time.
* When the cisterns are full, the read-out is completely colored.
* As usage occurs, and the tank empties, the read-out loses it color.
* The more electricity the building has stored, the more of the sun is filled with color.
* Residents know to use less electricity when the sun
is closer to empty.
The Sustainability Ticker
* Represented by the green lines along the top.
* It shows the amounts in Daily (D), Weekly (W), and Year-to-date (Y) numbers.
* Compost measured in Cubic Yards, Harvest is vegetable grown in Pounds, Eggs layed are actual number.